Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I have a dream


I've been feeling run down as of late. Maybe it was the whirlwind trip to Las Vegas for CES last week? CES is partially to blame I'm certain. But, it's more than that. So, I'm taking Thursday and Friday off and with the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday Monday that makes for a 5-day weekend. I promise I'm not trying to make you jealous. But, I have been trying to figure out what to do with 5 days off in a row. (Send me your ideas if you have any.)

With some good snow falling in the Pacific Northwest I've been dreaming up a last minute trip to Whistler to snowboard. And then, this afternoon an email landed in my inbox. Scandinave Spa Whistler opens January 30. Think traditional Onsen, Finnish saunas and hot springs nestled into the gorgeous Whistler mountains. The pictures look amazing and the treatments are sure to be worth it after a long day on the mountain. With my typical snowboarding buddy out for the season with a knee injury I couldn't find anyone to make the trip this weekend. And now, I have a reason to wait for the end of the month. Please someone...help make this dream come true.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh-mazing! Looks gorgeous, and I'm not a sauna person, but I would certainly try if I stayed here!

    ReplyDelete