Saturday, October 10, 2009

Good Day Sunshine


I don't often spend big bucks on skincare products. O.K., so maybe that's a little white lie. From time to time I cave and buy one or two expensive products following a good facial. There is, however, one exception: sunscreen. Being a redhead, I've spent most of my life dreaming of the perfect concoction. You know, something that provides full coverage while moisturizing but without causing breakouts minutes after application. After years of experimentation, I think I finally cracked the code thanks to Eminence Organics and its SPF 30 Sun Defense Minerals. I'd heard rumors about powdered sunscreen but had written it off until one enlightened esthetician told me this was the sole product she couldn't live without. So, I tried it. It's water-resistant (this part still blows my mind), organic, and doubled as my go-to foundation the entire summer. It comes in several shades from light to dark (I'm a No. 1). The powder is stored in a handy brush applicator making it super easy for girls on the go. Until something better comes along, I'm a total convert. What's your go-to sunscreen?

No comments:

Post a Comment