Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Spa 24/7



I kind of consider myself a spanista (you know, like a fashionista, but of spas). But, with all my spa experience, can you believe I've never been to a Korean spa?! I know, I'm kind of shocked too. I guess I didn't really think about it, or understand the Korean spa tradition, until I heard rave reviews of the Olympic Spa from numerous people. So, I started doing some research and came across Wi Spa (corner of Wilshire and Rampart). The whooping 48,000 square foot space includes
hot tubs, cold tubs, dry saunas, steam saunas, a full restaurant, fitness facilities and even a co-ed waiting room. To top it all off, it's open 24/7. So, if you're dying for a shiatsu rub down at 2 a.m. this is the place for you. If anyone's been, let me know. I'm dying for a first-hand review.

Photo of the Salt Sauna via the Wi Spa website.

No comments:

Post a Comment