Friday, November 13, 2009

Candle light


My man brought me home an adorable, affordable (O.K. cheap) candle the other night. It's shaped and smells like a pumpkin pie. Yum! It got me to thinking about all those delicious candles that you find as point-of-purchase sales at the spa. So, I was inspired to pull together a quick roundup of my favorites below. Some affordable. Some, well one in particular, not so much. The limited edition D.L. & Co. Sworovski crystal thorn apple candle isn't at the top of my holiday wish list but might be if I could justify anyone spending $420 on a candle. Let's just say I probably wouldn't return it to Barney's unless there was Phillip Lim little number for about the same price.


D.L. & Co. (Photo from D.L. & Co. site)

Voluspa Crisp Champagne

Lemongrass & Eucalyptus Candle (Target.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment